| Denomination of the Church |
Church of England |
| The Church Website |
|
| Number of transcriptions |
8146 |
| First year for a transcription |
1879 |
| Last year for a transcription |
1930 |
| Last date a transcription added |
13 Apr 2025 |
| Last date church information changed |
13 Apr 2025 |
| Notes about the Church |
St John's church was a structure of brick, in the Early English style, consisting of a chancel, nave and aisles, to which transepts, vestry and organ chamber were added in 1903.
The parish was amalgamated with the parish of the Good Shepherd, West Bromwich in 1966 and a new church, designed by John Madin, was built in Lyttleton Street in 1966-67 to serve the new parish of the Good Shepherd with St John. |
| Location of Source Documents |
|